Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our Class Wiki - So Far

So far i haven't contributed to class wiki at all. All I did was just created a "HOW TO" page about blog roll in word press. But i am on the process of my research on "How New Media are Used in Business". How businesses are using different types social networking sites and how the marketing and advertising firms using new media to maximize the profit. To find all recent information, I am looking at different scholarly article from online, school library, and so on. The information that I am getting is not that much different from the students that has already contributed to wikis. However, it's more recent and more updated version. I am trying to find information about social networking sites that haven't mentioned in wiki, and if it did, trying to edit it to it with right sources.

2 comments:

  1. I am interested in seeing how advertising firms use new media to profit. Advertising always has been a puzzling subject to me. Most ads I see dismotivate me from purchasing the product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up with your work! That is too much to do but sounds nice that you will try to find information about social networking sites that you haven't mentioned in wiki. What else do we have?

    ReplyDelete