Friday, July 30, 2010

update about my summer

So far, i have been enjoying my summer. Went to Poconos, dorney park, Washinton, west virginia, and Camping. Its been great. I am loving it just like McDonald. LOL . Weathers been okay, sometime its hot, sometime it rains and sometime its both but nothing can stops me from enjoying my summer.

Camping was fun for me. I finally had chance to spend time with all my friends. it was one hell of an time. It rained but we didnt let it ruin our vacation. Playing vollyball, basketball, football (vince broke the water thingy and the water was constantly coming, no way to stop it LOL. Swimming, taking bath in Delaware River. Hiking, few friends were left out because they left little bit early but...

Everyone cooking together was fun, seating near fire at night, playing crazy drinking games at night (it was fun for me because i don't drink and being only the sober one there watching all drunk people act weird is the most enjoying part).

In Poconos, went horse riding, gun shooting/shooting range, golf, camel beach, enjoyed 2 nights there. In Washington, visited all the Museums, and Monument ( All free, no fee for tickets). in Virginia, went to Krishna temple on mountain.

okay, I'll update rest later....

No comments:

Post a Comment